Investment Partner in 2021
It is, now more than ever, self-evident that this model is a winner. The multiple of at minimum 7x from series A to IPO within 3-4 years is as close to being a practical certainty as anyone can claim.
By 2024 PictureWealth will be the fastest-growing WealthTech business in the world with >$1.2-1.5Bn valuation. Now is the moment to join this journey. There are new developments in PictureWealth with materiality for investors not least that a SE Asia investor has committed $10-15m of the $20m Series A-B provided a suitable leader investor steps forward.
- Soon to be the World’s Fastest WealthTech post series B
- A Class management team – Neil Cross and David Pettit – This company was co-founded by ‘Neal Cross’ ex Global CIO of DBS Bank in Singapore. Neal was voted the world’s most disruptive CIO by Steve Wozniak and Richard Branson, and now PictureWealth has become his primary focus along with co-Founder and CEO David Pettit.
- Early EDITDA is predicated on orphaned £900bn funds under advice within four years enabling rapid profitable growth to fuel acceleration Globally
- Regulatory trigger caused PictureWealth to launch a world-leading proposition
- Started with financial literacy, the founding ethos of financial literacy and better value for consumers.
- Completed 15 acquisitions in 2020
- Closed another 9 at year-end
- 8 more at the head of terms post series A
- MM – Profitable business already
To find out more information on the next Series B round email here